NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2013) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

Group 9 Blogs
  1. by Isabel
  2. Keisha :)
  3. Lee Ji Eun (Jennifer)
  4. Maurice's IDE Reflection
  5. Michal's Blog of Awesome Stuff
  6. Ruben's Blog
  7. Yannick's Project Community Blog
  8. Zakk Ulbrich

Final Video

• Nancy White { I appreciate that you included client liaison - I think this is often forgotten. Good catch. What advice would you give next year's students please?... } – Dec 18, 5:53 AM
  • Nancy White { Fun visuals! And right to the point. I think you are practicing your design principles! 🙂 Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } – Dec 18, 5:52 AM
  • Nancy White { I loved this piece of advice "Nobody will spoon-feed you the content of the course, you have to make your own experiences but you get... } – Dec 18, 5:51 AM
  • Nancy White { I love that you used your own photo! But more important, I appreciate the clarity of your description of what you have learned. WONDERFUL! Thanks... } – Dec 18, 5:49 AM
  • Nancy White { OK, your tips are the most practical ones I've read so far. WONDERFUL. Thanks, Fer. Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } – Dec 18, 5:46 AM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/1403 of Community Posts

Read more