NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2013) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

During Module One, I learned about different kind of things that…

During Module One, I learned about different kind of things that helps me learn about myself and about the NGOs (project). The most interested but hard ones was Personal Branding itself, the 4 Hats, which is Crowdsourcing, Teamwork, Crowdfunding, and Marketing, that we learned in the Project Communities, and the way of working in groups.

Out of these, I think the most important and brings everything together is TEAMWORK and INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPATION. I think like this because it depends on the teamwork and individuals when doing a group work. No matter how good the project theme is, if the individuals doesn’t work in there best, it is no use. If individuals play around and not working, the team itself gets ruined and the project itself will turn into a bubbles. However, in contrast, if each works there hard and be active, the teamwork will automatically go well and the results of their project will be the best in best. So, to be clear, INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPATION is the most important word that I learn in this Module and then connected to that, TEAMWORK will be the one. These two can also be perfectly connected to the Solidaridad, of course.

From this learning, I want to be a more active person and be able to be outstanding in front of others. Eventhough I think and others say that I am sociable and bright person, I still have a little fear on standing front of lot of people. I don’t want to get feared but it just turns like that automatically. My body doesn’t work out the way my head wants to work out. By trying my best, I will be an person who can first volunteer to do a speech or presentation ini front of people without fear.

By this chance, I hope I became more a big person compared to my past. I can’t wait to see what I will do in Module Two!

Posted in Community, Group 9
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: Lee Ji Eun (Jennifer)
2 comments on “During Module One, I learned about different kind of things that…
  1. Yannick says:

In fact, I have same problem as yours, because I am not a native English speaker. When I am speaking English with others, I always feel nervous. Especially when I was having the presentation,I totally lose my confidence. However, after our teamwork I think it’s much better now.

2. Well Jennifer, I have only seen you participating well in the team and doing your individual work right after the class on Monday ends. You can practice your presentation in front of your classmates, I even suggest you introduce the video…. Or be one of the hosts for the final day. Let me know if you are interested… However scary you may find it, only by just DO-ing it, your fears will fade away faster than you could imagine! Practice helps imensely!

Group 9 Blogs
  1. by Isabel isabelwiltenburg.tumblr.com
  2. Keisha :) sehyeul.tumblr.com
  3. Lee Ji Eun (Jennifer) ken99jen92.tumblr.com
  4. Maurice's IDE Reflection mauriceschill2.tumblr.com
  5. Michal's Blog of Awesome Stuff michalhros.tumblr.com
  6. Ruben's Blog rubenide.tumblr.com
  7. Yannick's Project Community Blog yy880513.tumblr.com
  8. Zakk Ulbrich zakkulbrich.tumblr.com

Final Video

Conversations
  • Nancy White { I appreciate that you included client liaison - I think this is often forgotten. Good catch. What advice would you give next year's students please?... } – Dec 18, 5:53 AM
  • Nancy White { Fun visuals! And right to the point. I think you are practicing your design principles! 🙂 Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } – Dec 18, 5:52 AM
  • Nancy White { I loved this piece of advice "Nobody will spoon-feed you the content of the course, you have to make your own experiences but you get... } – Dec 18, 5:51 AM
  • Nancy White { I love that you used your own photo! But more important, I appreciate the clarity of your description of what you have learned. WONDERFUL! Thanks... } – Dec 18, 5:49 AM
  • Nancy White { OK, your tips are the most practical ones I've read so far. WONDERFUL. Thanks, Fer. Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } – Dec 18, 5:46 AM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/1403 of Community Posts

Read more