NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2013) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

How do you understand our class goals?

I think our class goal is to develop creative thinks into realizable ideas because successful design must be both realizable and creative, since it has to be applied to the real world, attracting people’s attention and appealing to their minds. On the basis of creativity, which hopefully everyone has already, we need to first broaden our thoughts, views, and aspects by sharing ideas within classmates.  To compare and contrast each ideas is a practical way to see them objectively. By listening to many different opinions, one can know how others think about an idea and get some hints  about how to improve it.  And….I think we are doing great team-works until now :)

What do you need and want to learn as you/we explore the different themes from application of online communities and networks to open innovation design? 

For me, using Facebook groups and video calls as communication tools are very fresh! Even though I am still confusing a little bit about how to use online communities and networks, I agree that it is very efficient way to communicate IF you have a WI-FI. ( I still don’t have one at home….) I need to figure out how to get used to the online communication tools such as blogs since this is my first time to have my own blog. I want to be a power blogger someday:p And I’m looking forward to learn many other ways to express myself as much as I can. 

What would you like the outcome of your team’s project to look like? 

I want the long-lasting project, something really innovative, either attracting people’s attention or appealing to their minds. I don’t want our project to pop-up for a second and be forgotten. I still remember things which are really fresh or shocking. I hope our project could be impressive enough to be remembered in any ways. 

What “specialty quality” will you bring and contribute? 

Maybe in making things, organizing, or bringing up ideas. I’m not good at drawing, but quite dexterous in cutting, making, or building things. Actually, I enjoy those things. So if I can be helpful for doing that, I will be more than happy to do that. I’m not the best organizer nor the most creative person, but I will try to do my best in organizing or bringing up ideas too :)  

Posted in Community, Group 9
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: Keisha :)
3 comments on “#1
  1. Lee Ji Eun (Jennifer) says:

Good understanding on class goals and I very agree on what you said about the outcome of our team work!!

2. Warisra says:

Nice 🙂

Well I suggest you, if you want to become a power blogger, to be more playful with your blog? Make it more personal maybe? Like replacing the questions with your own keywords? 🙂

Good luck ^_^

3. Keisha, It seems to me that you’ve hit the assignment right on target. You have answered the questions to show you have READ the assignment, looked further into what the course could provide and you let me get to know you better as a person. Thanks!

Group 9 Blogs
  1. by Isabel isabelwiltenburg.tumblr.com
  2. Keisha :) sehyeul.tumblr.com
  3. Lee Ji Eun (Jennifer) ken99jen92.tumblr.com
  4. Maurice's IDE Reflection mauriceschill2.tumblr.com
  5. Michal's Blog of Awesome Stuff michalhros.tumblr.com
  6. Ruben's Blog rubenide.tumblr.com
  7. Yannick's Project Community Blog yy880513.tumblr.com
  8. Zakk Ulbrich zakkulbrich.tumblr.com

Final Video

Conversations
  • Nancy White { I appreciate that you included client liaison - I think this is often forgotten. Good catch. What advice would you give next year's students please?... } – Dec 18, 5:53 AM
  • Nancy White { Fun visuals! And right to the point. I think you are practicing your design principles! 🙂 Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } – Dec 18, 5:52 AM
  • Nancy White { I loved this piece of advice "Nobody will spoon-feed you the content of the course, you have to make your own experiences but you get... } – Dec 18, 5:51 AM
  • Nancy White { I love that you used your own photo! But more important, I appreciate the clarity of your description of what you have learned. WONDERFUL! Thanks... } – Dec 18, 5:49 AM
  • Nancy White { OK, your tips are the most practical ones I've read so far. WONDERFUL. Thanks, Fer. Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } – Dec 18, 5:46 AM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/1403 of Community Posts

Read more