NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2013) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

IDE Project Communication Tumblr Blog Question

Q: How do you understand our class goals?
A: To tell the truth, I am not certainly sure what the goal is… But to say what I think… I think the class’s goal is not just to be able to make the video good but to understand the other’s creative ideas, which is different then me and what I learn from that. Also, to understand how to be in a group with people that I met for the first time and improve my self on being in front of others.

Q: What do you need and want to learn as you / we explore the different themes from application of online communities and networks to open innovation design?
A: I think I need to learn the more IT or technological way of open innovation designing by the application of online communities and network ( I thought I was food at those things, but I was wrong). Also I want to learn more other ways we can design and want to share or know what others think about open innovation design.

Q: What would you like the outcome of your team’s project to look like?
A: For now, I do not expect to be 100% perfect, since it is our first time doing the project but when others looks at our project, I want them to say, “WOW! You guys did real ly awsome! It’s the BEST!” If i would hear that, I will be very proud and feel satisfied.

Q: What “specialty quality” will you bring and contribute?
A: Since I have confidence on organizing documents (in order, with the contents that we need) on ppt or words, I will do my best on that if the members would let and trust me. Also, I will give all my effort on searching for infomation. I am good at internet surfing^^

Posted in Community, Group 9
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: Lee Ji Eun (Jennifer)
2 comments on “IDE Project Communication Tumblr Blog Question
  1. Maurice Schill says:

I just wanted to say that I agree with you on the Idea that maybe we don’t all know what we are doing just yet, but more importantly is that we realize that this whole project is done for us to learn from ourselves, other students, teachers, or even outside influences. By looking at the project this way, our team should have little issue achieving our defined goals, as we are already mentally achieving the paramount goal of this project.

2. Good show Jennifer!
    You not only got started on your blog asap, but you are starting to experience the Confusiasm. And yes, as long as you want others to feel that “wow” effect, you will be an asset to your team. That’s one of the most important clues, forming a team and being an important and needed part of that team.
    It’s nice if after Project Community, and when teams are being formed, others say “Oh wow, let’s try to get Jennifer in our team, she’s GREAT at this… and she’s SO creative!”
    Keep it up ๐Ÿ™‚ Laura

Group 9 Blogs
  1. by Isabel isabelwiltenburg.tumblr.com
  2. Keisha :) sehyeul.tumblr.com
  3. Lee Ji Eun (Jennifer) ken99jen92.tumblr.com
  4. Maurice's IDE Reflection mauriceschill2.tumblr.com
  5. Michal's Blog of Awesome Stuff michalhros.tumblr.com
  6. Ruben's Blog rubenide.tumblr.com
  7. Yannick's Project Community Blog yy880513.tumblr.com
  8. Zakk Ulbrich zakkulbrich.tumblr.com

Final Video

Conversations
  • Nancy White { I appreciate that you included client liaison - I think this is often forgotten. Good catch. What advice would you give next year's students please?... } โ€“ Dec 18, 5:53 AM
  • Nancy White { Fun visuals! And right to the point. I think you are practicing your design principles! ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } โ€“ Dec 18, 5:52 AM
  • Nancy White { I loved this piece of advice "Nobody will spoon-feed you the content of the course, you have to make your own experiences but you get... } โ€“ Dec 18, 5:51 AM
  • Nancy White { I love that you used your own photo! But more important, I appreciate the clarity of your description of what you have learned. WONDERFUL! Thanks... } โ€“ Dec 18, 5:49 AM
  • Nancy White { OK, your tips are the most practical ones I've read so far. WONDERFUL. Thanks, Fer. Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } โ€“ Dec 18, 5:46 AM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/1403 of Community Posts

Read more