NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2013) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

last blog post of this module!!!

I have learnt sooo much this module, it started very confusing and now its much more clear but still a hard subject though.

The most important thing I have learnt about using online communities is that it is actually something we use all the time without actually noticing it. But because of this course we had to think about it very carefully and this is why we have found out a lot of new facilities and even facilities which we already used to work with but now we learned to use them even in a better way.

It was a whole new experience to learn about new ways of communications in such a way like the google hangouts (which I had never heard about) and writing blogs, which I found quite hard as I am not a good writer and I dont really enjoy it, but now I realised that blog writing is actually different as it’s about your experiences and usefull info which you can share with others.

The way how we got a client and have to work for him/her is really cool as it means that it’s real and not just an imaginary task. This makes you want to work harder and really want to come up with great ideas.

My design principals are:                                                                            Follow the NGO’s wishes to provide the right work.

Posted in Community, Group 8
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: IhsanRadOne
One comment on “last blog post of this module!!!
  1. Nancy White says:

Thanks for the final reflection — I’m glad you found value. That is what matters to me. And I agree – there is something powerful about “real work” versus an imaginary project. I am thankful for having the chance to support to a tiny extent the class’s work!

Thanks again

Nancy

Group 8 Blogs
  1. Communities need us redbyrdie.tumblr.com
  2. IhsanRadOne ihsanradone.tumblr.com
  3. MMartin mmmmarto.tumblr.com
  4. Only1Gideon danielmetz.tumblr.com
  5. TIANZIXUAN tianzixuan1117.tumblr.com
  6. Top of the World, Project Community stuff arcticafternoon.tumblr.com
  7. Yomna Farid yomnafarid.tumblr.com

Final Video

Conversations
  • Nancy White { I appreciate that you included client liaison - I think this is often forgotten. Good catch. What advice would you give next year's students please?... } – Dec 18, 5:53 AM
  • Nancy White { Fun visuals! And right to the point. I think you are practicing your design principles! 🙂 Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } – Dec 18, 5:52 AM
  • Nancy White { I loved this piece of advice "Nobody will spoon-feed you the content of the course, you have to make your own experiences but you get... } – Dec 18, 5:51 AM
  • Nancy White { I love that you used your own photo! But more important, I appreciate the clarity of your description of what you have learned. WONDERFUL! Thanks... } – Dec 18, 5:49 AM
  • Nancy White { OK, your tips are the most practical ones I've read so far. WONDERFUL. Thanks, Fer. Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } – Dec 18, 5:46 AM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/1403 of Community Posts

Read more

%d bloggers like this: