NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2013) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

Hello everyone,

So the end is near , or at least the deadline is due soon J . Through these 8 weeks we have learned and experienced a lot . We went through ups and downs and on the final stretch we came together as a team .

So in conclusion I learned that the most important thing is to work in a team and distribute the amount of work properly . Because this the perfect way for us to function as supposed to and not some of us to get overworked while others sit around and just wait .

For me personally the most important things about using online communities and networks in innovative design  was crowdsourcing and crowdfunding  . Especially crowdfunding , because sometimes people have enormous potential and great ideas , but they don’t have the funds to turn their ideas into actual products or whatever they want to do . It is a win win situation . And crowdfunding is for the people on the opposite side of the metaphorical line . People who have the means but not the ideas . I think this is the future of all my prospective projects .

When it comes to design principles I think I explained my idea with the distribution of labour.

For any upcoming student I recommend to get to know his/hers teammates before starting with the project , because that’s the most efficient way to do work .

and here is a funny picture :

Posted in Community, Group 8
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: MMartin
2 comments on “FIN
  1. Nancy White says:

Sweet picture. Thanks for your final reflection!

2. Katinka says:

love the picture 🙂

Group 8 Blogs
  1. Communities need us
  2. IhsanRadOne
  3. MMartin
  4. Only1Gideon
  6. Top of the World, Project Community stuff
  7. Yomna Farid

Final Video

• Nancy White { I appreciate that you included client liaison - I think this is often forgotten. Good catch. What advice would you give next year's students please?... } – Dec 18, 5:53 AM
  • Nancy White { Fun visuals! And right to the point. I think you are practicing your design principles! 🙂 Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } – Dec 18, 5:52 AM
  • Nancy White { I loved this piece of advice "Nobody will spoon-feed you the content of the course, you have to make your own experiences but you get... } – Dec 18, 5:51 AM
  • Nancy White { I love that you used your own photo! But more important, I appreciate the clarity of your description of what you have learned. WONDERFUL! Thanks... } – Dec 18, 5:49 AM
  • Nancy White { OK, your tips are the most practical ones I've read so far. WONDERFUL. Thanks, Fer. Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } – Dec 18, 5:46 AM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/1403 of Community Posts

Read more