NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2013) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

FIN

Hello everyone !

So this is the end, and we are almost done with our project. In my opinion, the most important and common thing I’ve learned from this Project Community class is Teamwork. Working in teams is good and useful not only for innovative design, but for every work. More people - more ideas and more opinions.

Then, back to our group. As Ihsan said : “When every group member knows what he has to do and when the deadline for such a work is, it makes it easier by compleeting every piece of work at every time when we meet and when we all got the work we have to do, this makes the whole process goes gradually and more efficient.”
I completely agree with her. Actually, if you know when your deadline is, you can plan you time in a proper way and not waste it.

Now we are at the point when everyone has to work hard, because this is the end. Everyone has his/her part in a presentation and every part is important, so every group member has to participate. We are communicating online all the time and everything is going in a right way I suppose…

The last thing I want to say is that in my point of view crowdsourcing is a perfect way to get feedback about your innovative idea. Also, crowsourcing can help team gather the information needed. It is a simple way of making your project better and complete.

Rays of Love,
Anastasia

Tagged with: ,
Posted in Community, Group 8
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: Top of the World, Project Community stuff
2 comments on “FIN
  1. Nancy White says:

Hi Anastasia

How did the presentation go? I’m curious to find out how you answered Shahab’s question. ๐Ÿ˜‰ And I’m curious about your design principles and advice to next year’s students! I’m going to go check and see if I missed a blog post.

Thanks again for being part of Project Community!

Nancy

2. shahab says:

Thanks Anastasia, I am looking forward to read a more deliberate feedback on your teamwork and project when you are finished with your presentation.

Group 8 Blogs
  1. Communities need us redbyrdie.tumblr.com
  2. IhsanRadOne ihsanradone.tumblr.com
  3. MMartin mmmmarto.tumblr.com
  4. Only1Gideon danielmetz.tumblr.com
  5. TIANZIXUAN tianzixuan1117.tumblr.com
  6. Top of the World, Project Community stuff arcticafternoon.tumblr.com
  7. Yomna Farid yomnafarid.tumblr.com

Final Video

Conversations
  • Nancy White { I appreciate that you included client liaison - I think this is often forgotten. Good catch. What advice would you give next year's students please?... } โ€“ Dec 18, 5:53 AM
  • Nancy White { Fun visuals! And right to the point. I think you are practicing your design principles! ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } โ€“ Dec 18, 5:52 AM
  • Nancy White { I loved this piece of advice "Nobody will spoon-feed you the content of the course, you have to make your own experiences but you get... } โ€“ Dec 18, 5:51 AM
  • Nancy White { I love that you used your own photo! But more important, I appreciate the clarity of your description of what you have learned. WONDERFUL! Thanks... } โ€“ Dec 18, 5:49 AM
  • Nancy White { OK, your tips are the most practical ones I've read so far. WONDERFUL. Thanks, Fer. Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } โ€“ Dec 18, 5:46 AM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/1403 of Community Posts

Read more