NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2013) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

The theme I personally think helped us the most was the theme work teams. That was the week where I…

The theme I personally think helped us the most was the theme work teams.

That was the week where I felt that we where acctually starting to work together and that helped us to be able to work harder and focus on the project instead of focussing on who is on the meetings and when we should meet and what we actually should do.

We are working on one line now and I notice that when there is a good leader in the group, this will help the others to work hard. We had one person who became active at some point and that was the point where we all had the idea of we have to do something, well to be honest not all of us but most of us.

When every group member knows what he has to do and when the deadline for such a work is, it makes it easier by compleeting every piece of work at every time when we meet and when we all got the work we have to do, this makes the whole process goes gradually and more efficient.

Understanding the tasks is another very important thing, when we don’t really get what we have to do we spend hours only trying to figure this out, this cost us time and thats not really usefull.

the only problem we are facing now is that the group is still not complete and we need the full participation of every person, because it’s a fact that more brains bring more ideas, but untill now I am actually really happy with the progress we made in the last weeks, those next weeks are going to be really hard and we have to make sure we keep up the good work and keep the negative things away so we can provide the same work as we did the last couple of weeks.

proud of the group!! keep the good work up guys…

Posted in Community, Group 8
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: IhsanRadOne
Group 8 Blogs
  1. Communities need us redbyrdie.tumblr.com
  2. IhsanRadOne ihsanradone.tumblr.com
  3. MMartin mmmmarto.tumblr.com
  4. Only1Gideon danielmetz.tumblr.com
  5. TIANZIXUAN tianzixuan1117.tumblr.com
  6. Top of the World, Project Community stuff arcticafternoon.tumblr.com
  7. Yomna Farid yomnafarid.tumblr.com

Final Video

Conversations
  • Nancy White { I appreciate that you included client liaison - I think this is often forgotten. Good catch. What advice would you give next year's students please?... } – Dec 18, 5:53 AM
  • Nancy White { Fun visuals! And right to the point. I think you are practicing your design principles! 🙂 Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } – Dec 18, 5:52 AM
  • Nancy White { I loved this piece of advice "Nobody will spoon-feed you the content of the course, you have to make your own experiences but you get... } – Dec 18, 5:51 AM
  • Nancy White { I love that you used your own photo! But more important, I appreciate the clarity of your description of what you have learned. WONDERFUL! Thanks... } – Dec 18, 5:49 AM
  • Nancy White { OK, your tips are the most practical ones I've read so far. WONDERFUL. Thanks, Fer. Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } – Dec 18, 5:46 AM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/1403 of Community Posts

Read more