NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2013) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

My tech-knowledge…

It’s allllll about technology those days and I even like it!!!

We all want to keep up to date, we want to learn everything and use as much programs as we can. Even with phones and apps, we keep changing our phones because we want to make sure we don’t miss out on anything. At least that’s how I think.

A couple of years ago I didn’t really care about the different programs or different tools, what i wanted is to have the newest things so I would be certain about the fact that I know where the people are talking about, It is a bit like fashion if you think about it…..

Facebook, twitter etc.. are all tools we use to keep in touch with eachother and to know about peoples live without asking them.. how easy can we make our lives for ourselfs. well, as easy as to use our phones and the apps we can get for our phones like Whatsapp, (blackberry)messenger etc..

After 2 years of study in England I have realised that technology is not just something you can use, it is aswell something you can create.

Par example by using photoshop you can create the most amazing pictures and you make a lot of designs which can be used for clothes and products. Or my personnaly favorite program, 3D design (rhinoceros) it is the best way to make an idea in the minds of people become a product printed by a machine.

basically what we as people do, making live easier by using machines and products to facilitate our way of living and to make our branes think less.

If anyone would like to learn how to use rhinoceros I will love to help you out, I am not great at it but I can help with the basics of the program, this can help you with visualise any project you are working on…

I would love to learn how to use a video editing tool, so if there is anyone who can help me with that, that will be great!!!!

One thing I really believe in and I am advising everyone with it is, if you want to learn any kind of program, tool or app and you don’t know how to use it just try and play with it and this will make the program, tool or app much easier to use.

So

work less, play more!!!

Posted in Community, Group 8
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: IhsanRadOne
4 comments on “My tech-knowledge…
  1. Martin says:

I like your opening line.Nowadays it really is all about technology!And when I think about it,it is fashion.Everybody wants the latest peace of technology so they can fit in society.I’m looking forward to working with you on this project and maybe you can teach me how to use photoshop.

2. Keisha says:

Great point! I like that we not only USING technology, but also CREATING it. I agree with that idea, especially for the use of SNS. For example, we see what others thinking or saying through the facebook. We also can see the global issues or news on facebook. But the real purpose or meaning of the facebook is maybe that I can express my idea through what I post, what I share, and what I like.

I also think SNS is a tool to show or express oneself. People use SNS in the way of showing who they are. I saw some of my friends look different in SNS than they are in real society. I think that’s because there’s more freedom. They can be whatever they want to be on internet. No one knows who they really are. And that’s where the problem occurs. People should be responsible in what they’re doing on internet as well as in real life. For what they saying or acting, people should keep in mind that SNS is another society. We need to balance two societies to be well combined and it’ll be our goal who’s living in this internet-based society.

3. Ihsan says:

Hey,

Yeah I use quite often as there is a free download version where they give you 20 times to save your work.
    I have used it as well to print some prototypes on the 3D printer which I can show you if you like.
    And offcourse I would like to help you out with the basics of the program :D. Just let me know!!!

Thanks for your comment btw.

4. Mikey Taylor says:

Hi,

I really liked reading your blog and the experience you have with different software. I noticed that your favorite program is a 3D design Rhinoceros, I have never heard of it before but it sounds interesting! I wonder if you have ever had any experience actually using it as it sounds like an expensive bit of kit. If you have some spare time maybe you could tell me some more about it?

Regards,
    Mikey

Group 8 Blogs
  1. Communities need us redbyrdie.tumblr.com
  2. IhsanRadOne ihsanradone.tumblr.com
  3. MMartin mmmmarto.tumblr.com
  4. Only1Gideon danielmetz.tumblr.com
  5. TIANZIXUAN tianzixuan1117.tumblr.com
  6. Top of the World, Project Community stuff arcticafternoon.tumblr.com
  7. Yomna Farid yomnafarid.tumblr.com

Final Video

Conversations
  • Nancy White { I appreciate that you included client liaison - I think this is often forgotten. Good catch. What advice would you give next year's students please?... } – Dec 18, 5:53 AM
  • Nancy White { Fun visuals! And right to the point. I think you are practicing your design principles! 🙂 Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } – Dec 18, 5:52 AM
  • Nancy White { I loved this piece of advice "Nobody will spoon-feed you the content of the course, you have to make your own experiences but you get... } – Dec 18, 5:51 AM
  • Nancy White { I love that you used your own photo! But more important, I appreciate the clarity of your description of what you have learned. WONDERFUL! Thanks... } – Dec 18, 5:49 AM
  • Nancy White { OK, your tips are the most practical ones I've read so far. WONDERFUL. Thanks, Fer. Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } – Dec 18, 5:46 AM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/1403 of Community Posts

Read more