NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2013) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

Achieving Visual Unity – week 2

Our first class was interesting but also very confusing. The whole subject and project was a bit vague and the exact goal wasn’t too clear. As the class progressed it started becoming more clear, as more information was shared with us and we had time to research.

I see this subject helping me to use social media to connect and interact with other people who share similar interests. It will teach me how to set up my own online community, properly presenting myself and the important ambitions I have. In addition to extending the knowledge I already have, I will learn new things that I will be able to apply to my everyday use of social media. I think working in a group will provide a good and stimulating environment where I can learn from others and also learn to work better together in order to accomplish our ultimate goal. Working together will help this NGO come up with the most innovative, exciting and creative solutions.

What I can bring and contribute to the group is my creativity and open-mindedness to new ideas. As a visual learner, I believe that I’ll be able to contribute to our projects physical appearance and what message it communicates. 

Tagged with: ,
Posted in Community, Group 6
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: Paul's Design Elements
3 comments on “Achieving Visual Unity – week 2
  1. Alan Levine says:

That was Alan’s mistake in checking the wrong box, it should all be fixed now.

2. Elena says:

Hey Paul, great job but don’t put it on Group 7 as we are number 6 😀

• paul says:

haha thanks, ye i did type in group 6 on the form, but for some reason it has been posted in group 7….no idea how that happened…

Group 6 Blogs
  1. Chocolate brownies and cookies viktoriyadespotova.tumblr.com
  2. Elena's community ideas elenabimbaite.tumblr.com
  3. Justin's Lil' Box Of Thoughts justinlimboxofthoughts.tumblr.com
  4. Luca's Project Community Blog lucasalce.tumblr.com
  5. Michal"S Harbor misoo235.tumblr.com
  6. NABOO DESIGNS. syeenaboodesign.tumblr.com
  7. Paul's Design Elements paulsblogstuff.tumblr.com
  8. Project Community 2013 gregoryprocomm.tumblr.com
  9. Rebecka's Creations 2.0 rebeckazz.tumblr.com

Final Video

Conversations
  • Nancy White { I appreciate that you included client liaison - I think this is often forgotten. Good catch. What advice would you give next year's students please?... } – Dec 18, 5:53 AM
  • Nancy White { Fun visuals! And right to the point. I think you are practicing your design principles! 🙂 Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } – Dec 18, 5:52 AM
  • Nancy White { I loved this piece of advice "Nobody will spoon-feed you the content of the course, you have to make your own experiences but you get... } – Dec 18, 5:51 AM
  • Nancy White { I love that you used your own photo! But more important, I appreciate the clarity of your description of what you have learned. WONDERFUL! Thanks... } – Dec 18, 5:49 AM
  • Nancy White { OK, your tips are the most practical ones I've read so far. WONDERFUL. Thanks, Fer. Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } – Dec 18, 5:46 AM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/1403 of Community Posts

Read more