NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2013) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

Let’s see what we have here.

Today was the first official day in THU. We had an introduction of Project Community class: we got our first assignment which is going to be a big project,working with a real organization, trying to find a solution of the certain problem.

To start with, I think the main goal of this class is to show us how internet technologies and interactive communication within our team can help us to work with companies etc.It will be a great experience for me,because I have never worked with such programs like Google+ or Meetingwords.com. Also, I am very happy that we are always focused on real life,trying to do more practical things instead of reading thousands of  books with theory and formulas etc.Honestly, it is the main reason I am here,studying IDE,because only practice,only working on certain things may teach you something.

Personally, I’d like to have a clear vision of programs and net technologies which can help me/us to work and communicate with clients (for example  NGO) and I think it will be useful for me as an open innovator.Technologies are developing and the point is that the one who doesn’t want to catch this technologies might not ever be successful.
This sounds sad,but its true. You should always be aware what’s going on in  and  always ask yourself a question - how can I do something faster,better than the other one?

For me, the best outcome of our team would be a plan,explaining how can our client can solve the problem . I hope that our work will be helpful for our NGO and I can swear I’ll do my best to bring a valuable contribution to our team. =)

I have always thought that you can’t honestly say what your good qualities are.I think only people,working with you in a team, have sense what you are good at.But after the first Personal Branding class,I realized that understanding who you are and how you  can help your team to come over  difficulties is a VERY IMPORTANT part of teamwork.
So,hardworking ,  concentrating on the main issues,clearly understanding what we have and what we should do are my good qualities which may help us.I can also analyze information and making summaries,linking important information and main points.I think i will have a role of searching and working with information . =)

Posted in Community, Group 5
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: Yura's point of view
3 comments on “Let’s see what we have here.
  1. Nancy White says:

You can always paste the url of the revised post here in a comment, or you can send it to me or alan and we can edit it into your post here. Make sure you give the URL of both the tumblr post and this post, as there are now LOTS of blog posts and it can be hard to find one! 😉

2. Meggie says:

You’ve started well and answered all the blog prompts. Next step is to get into reflective mode. And remember to check out the grading criteria for the next blog post. I am wondering what type of role you see for yourself in the team and I am looking forward to hearing more from you.

• Yura says:

Well, I made some corrections and i edited my post in the tumblr,trying to be more reflective , but I don’t know how to make a new edited version of my post appear on the project community website .

Group 5 Blogs
  1. Bobby's Place for Struggling with the UPCOMING bobbyide1.tumblr.com
  2. Freddy and the Preservation of Caribbean Tradition freddycaribbean.tumblr.com
  3. Gleb's Blog foxruss.tumblr.com
  4. Ibi Muljosantoso ibims.tumblr.com
  5. Iliya Elenski iliyae.tumblr.com
  6. Stefan's Designed universe sphilipov.tumblr.com
  7. Strawberry Egg eyemymii.tumblr.com
  8. Yura's point of view yurasimus.tumblr.com

Final Video

Conversations
  • Nancy White { I appreciate that you included client liaison - I think this is often forgotten. Good catch. What advice would you give next year's students please?... } – Dec 18, 5:53 AM
  • Nancy White { Fun visuals! And right to the point. I think you are practicing your design principles! 🙂 Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } – Dec 18, 5:52 AM
  • Nancy White { I loved this piece of advice "Nobody will spoon-feed you the content of the course, you have to make your own experiences but you get... } – Dec 18, 5:51 AM
  • Nancy White { I love that you used your own photo! But more important, I appreciate the clarity of your description of what you have learned. WONDERFUL! Thanks... } – Dec 18, 5:49 AM
  • Nancy White { OK, your tips are the most practical ones I've read so far. WONDERFUL. Thanks, Fer. Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } – Dec 18, 5:46 AM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/1403 of Community Posts

Read more