NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2013) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

WORKING GROUPS

WEEK 5

Today we coped with the topic GROUPWORK.

It is important that groups organize themselves, which includes the arrangement and distribution of roles and responsibilities. We went through some chaotic period which (as Nancy mentioned) did it’s good job, as we understood the importance of being organized. One of the most important ideas we got is that we should visualize and align all the information we have.

We were really inspired by the video of Chris Corrigan, who explained us that the number of members a group consists of has a huge impact on how creative and efficient a group can work.We want to apply this information to our group now, try out different kinds of components and arrangements.
Moreover, we want our group to serve as a “model “, so we can use this information and our personal impressions and insights to pass them to our NGO.

INDIVIDUAL WORK / GENERATING IDEAS

We have the opinion, that for now, it is of big importance to try and gather all our group internal insights, conclusions and ideas into something readable (something the whole gruop benefits of), so we decided to work with different folders on trello.
So, for our idea generation, everybody can individualy post hers/his ideas and afterwards we have the possibility to assemble and connect our thoughts.

TEAM WORK ( 3 people )

In our smaller groups, we arranged that, generally, two of us should be discussing and one of us should take notes, so we dont loose or overlook any thoughts or insights. Afterwards, we want to discuss this in the whole group. We plan to show interdependances so that every one realizes the importance of his/her role.

OUR WORKING PLAN :

That’s it for now.

Thanks and have a nice evening.

GROUP 4

Tagged with: , ,
Posted in Community, Group 4
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: +
Group 4 Blogs
  1. + i-yu-me.tumblr.com
  2. de Lang's Design wtdelang.tumblr.com
  3. J's Blog j-p-s-blog.tumblr.com
  4. Lina's Project Community Blog blog-lina-things.tumblr.com
  5. Mairya's intercultural puzzle mairya.tumblr.com
  6. Meliga's Community juliameliga.tumblr.com
  7. Philipp is using tumblr now. So innovative tumbulr-rasa.tumblr.com

Final Video

Conversations
  • Nancy White { I appreciate that you included client liaison - I think this is often forgotten. Good catch. What advice would you give next year's students please?... } – Dec 18, 5:53 AM
  • Nancy White { Fun visuals! And right to the point. I think you are practicing your design principles! πŸ™‚ Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } – Dec 18, 5:52 AM
  • Nancy White { I loved this piece of advice "Nobody will spoon-feed you the content of the course, you have to make your own experiences but you get... } – Dec 18, 5:51 AM
  • Nancy White { I love that you used your own photo! But more important, I appreciate the clarity of your description of what you have learned. WONDERFUL! Thanks... } – Dec 18, 5:49 AM
  • Nancy White { OK, your tips are the most practical ones I've read so far. WONDERFUL. Thanks, Fer. Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } – Dec 18, 5:46 AM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/1403 of Community Posts

Read more