NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2013) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

My own Online Space.

These days more and more people are becoming addicted from the Internet. Some people think that excessive using of Internet will make new ‘brain-dead’ generation of children. Trevor Baylis, who invented the wind-up radio, said children are losing creativity and practical skills because they spend too much time in front of screens. But I disagree with this opinion of Baylis. I think that actually children who are using the tools, and Networks are becoming more creative. Yes, of course it may harm communication skills, but it’s better to communicate via Internet with someone when not communicate at all. With this little introduction I want o start talking about my online space and how I am using it for my individual needs.

As I wrote in my last blog I prefer using such tools as Facebook and WhatsApp. They let me communicate, follow or collect information about the people who are important for me. Also I could share my experience with other. For example music, news and stuff that I am interested in.
 However as an individual online space also I use Instagram. Maybe the fact why I spend this program less time is because I don’t have opportunity to communicate via this program. But again, I could follow my friends and people who are interesting for me.

Talking about network which is the most valuable for me is ‘YOUTUBE’.

• Easy to use it
  • I could collect information (For example, add list with my favourite music, share playlists or even create folders for my own stuff.)
  • Also I could be added to the groups, of course it is not bounded, but anyway being in such groups as ‘BBC’ let me receive information about the new faster, because just entire the main page I could see the latest shared videos.

Thanks for attention.Bye:))

Tagged with: ,
Posted in Community, Group 4
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: Untitled
2 comments on “My own Online Space.
  1. Felix says:

hey lina, i also agree like Julia, that the internet do not make us less creative. However i think, that we more going to a “look up” knowledge then “real” knowledge. This means that people do not save the knowledge in there heads anymore but just look up the knowledge in the internet at platforms like Wikipedia.

2. Julia says:

I agree with you when you wrote that internet don’t make us less creative! I think that the internet give us different perspectives of a lot of things and allow us to collect information of others cultures! 🙂

Group 4 Blogs
  1. + i-yu-me.tumblr.com
  2. de Lang's Design wtdelang.tumblr.com
  3. J's Blog j-p-s-blog.tumblr.com
  4. Lina's Project Community Blog blog-lina-things.tumblr.com
  5. Mairya's intercultural puzzle mairya.tumblr.com
  6. Meliga's Community juliameliga.tumblr.com
  7. Philipp is using tumblr now. So innovative tumbulr-rasa.tumblr.com

Final Video

Conversations
  • Nancy White { I appreciate that you included client liaison - I think this is often forgotten. Good catch. What advice would you give next year's students please?... } – Dec 18, 5:53 AM
  • Nancy White { Fun visuals! And right to the point. I think you are practicing your design principles! 🙂 Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } – Dec 18, 5:52 AM
  • Nancy White { I loved this piece of advice "Nobody will spoon-feed you the content of the course, you have to make your own experiences but you get... } – Dec 18, 5:51 AM
  • Nancy White { I love that you used your own photo! But more important, I appreciate the clarity of your description of what you have learned. WONDERFUL! Thanks... } – Dec 18, 5:49 AM
  • Nancy White { OK, your tips are the most practical ones I've read so far. WONDERFUL. Thanks, Fer. Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } – Dec 18, 5:46 AM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/1403 of Community Posts

Read more