NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2013) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

Week 3. My knowledge of ‘tools`..!

Hey Everyone!

My blog for the third week I’ll start with a short introduction of the last week’s results (what was interesting for me/which new skills I received during the classes).

• GOOGLE HANGOUT - It was really FUN (It’s amazing, because we were 10 groups in different places, but we could talk, laugh, and learn new thing just each from other at the same time!)   / IMPORTANT (I have never had opportunity to use programs like this before, so for me it was new a VERY IMPORTANT skill that I received during the IDE course.:)) / USEFUL. (Now, then I understood how this program works, I could not just make conversations among all my friend, but, above all, me and my DREAM TEAM 4, could use this program  for meetings and it will certainly will help us to reach more goals working with project.)                                
  • TEAM WORK - strong relationships among group members (Thank you guys, we had a really good time together.!) - It helps to understand each others opinion, aims and it helps to grow up as a team. Also, one of the groups member introduced us with new tool, which is very helpful (we could create our groups notes (what we have to do/what we have done and etc.) What is important talking about SHARING OUR KNOWLEDGE.

• SPIDER GRAM - Honestly, at first I didn’t get it why we are doing this gram. However, during the task, I started to understood how actually this is important. At first, I realised how my colleagues understand the necessity of team work, relationships and etc. and of course how our project is important for them.:)))

Talking about WEEK 3.

I’ll be straight and honest. My knowledge of tools isn’t at a very high level.

As almost all people in the world, I am using Facebook too.. It lets me to communicate with my all friends (all? yes all. because all of them are using this tool. I think it’s crazy.). As I said, it lets me to communicate with ALL my friends, no matter where they are, and what they are doing at the moment. Without communication, I also could received a lot of information from Facebook. For example, Where are the people at the moment. Whose lost the game. Who is not in the mood and so on and so on. But in fact the main thing why I am suing this it’s because I could keep in touch with the people who are important for me.

I’m not sure if I could learn my class mates something new with this tool, but.. If you want to, just ask! hahaha.

Second tools:  INSTAGRAM, WhatsApp.

I love use them, because it’s easy to understand how it works and also it gives me a lot of information about what is happening in the world around me. Talking about WhatsApp - It’s the most easy way to communicate with people. (also I like the smiles there! they are so cute.):))

Youtube.com - The most important tool for me!

It lets me not just to listening to the music, but also it helps me to learn, to share my experience, and to share my music with other people.
I started to learn how to play piano, guitar just with the simple youtube’s clips, but because of this tool, I started to take music as a very serious thing in my life. Soo, Thank You Youtube!:D

That’s it for my blog in which I shared my knowledge about the main  tools which I’m using and what role these tools are playing in my life this moment. Thanks and see you! Ciao.:)

Tagged with: ,
Posted in Community, Group 4
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: Untitled
3 comments on “Week 3. My knowledge of ‘tools`..!
  1. Kristal says:

It’s tough country In this way the lake trout population was angler nj saved.

Even though they were located in Minnesota where you will place the bait for example.
    Where there hadbeen nothing, in the bathroom or in our house, the” Reading Room”.
    You want to get away from us and start attacking, you know, winning a tournament down here at Atchafalaya Basin a year angler nj and are holidaying together
    on the plate. Another aspirant for the post, S Premjith,
    who was just elected trade representative for Barack Obama’s cabinet.

2. Zakk Ulbrich says:

Hello, I never saw YouTube as a tool. More of an entertainment site. However, when I read what you wrote, I realized how it is actually a very useful tool and I use it in the same way too. I never upload videos, but I have learned a lot from videos on YouTube. However, there is still a large amount of “junk” on YouTube. This is what also entertains most people. When it comes to silly cat videos and such. There are also Ted talks on youtube which i check out a lot and you’re right, this is a very useful tool.
    About WhatsApp, I think a similar and more useful tool is Viber. With Viber you can make free calls as well as send text messages. You can also “doodle” on Viber and this makes it easy for people to send sketches or just silly notes too. You should maybe check it out and see for yourself. The only problem wit h it is that most people use WhatsApp.

3. Karolina says:

hiii!!

First of all, I have to say that my point of view is very similar. I also learnt a lot during monday’s project community classes and our team work and understandig of each other’s ideas have improved.
    As you can read in my post, same as Lina, I don’t know and use many online tools, besides those most common ones (but that’s always something! :)). I am looking foward to learn more and discover how many opportunities online tools can provide us with! (those not yet discovered by us)

Just to add something more, I think this post is really nicely written 🙂

Group 4 Blogs
  1. + i-yu-me.tumblr.com
  2. de Lang's Design wtdelang.tumblr.com
  3. J's Blog j-p-s-blog.tumblr.com
  4. Lina's Project Community Blog blog-lina-things.tumblr.com
  5. Mairya's intercultural puzzle mairya.tumblr.com
  6. Meliga's Community juliameliga.tumblr.com
  7. Philipp is using tumblr now. So innovative tumbulr-rasa.tumblr.com

Final Video

Conversations
  • Nancy White { I appreciate that you included client liaison - I think this is often forgotten. Good catch. What advice would you give next year's students please?... } – Dec 18, 5:53 AM
  • Nancy White { Fun visuals! And right to the point. I think you are practicing your design principles! 🙂 Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } – Dec 18, 5:52 AM
  • Nancy White { I loved this piece of advice "Nobody will spoon-feed you the content of the course, you have to make your own experiences but you get... } – Dec 18, 5:51 AM
  • Nancy White { I love that you used your own photo! But more important, I appreciate the clarity of your description of what you have learned. WONDERFUL! Thanks... } – Dec 18, 5:49 AM
  • Nancy White { OK, your tips are the most practical ones I've read so far. WONDERFUL. Thanks, Fer. Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } – Dec 18, 5:46 AM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/1403 of Community Posts

Read more