NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2013) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

FusionOfMinds

I beleive, the most important factor in our group work and for our class projects in general, is to help and support each other, in the same way we should try to complement each other.

Because, like we said, we all have our strengths and weaknesses, but we can use this and for sure we can all learn from each other, at all different kinds of levels.

As for me, this whole internet-communication is quite confusing since im a nerd in this. But im doing my best to change this.

Regarding the next weeks, and what i want to learn, i can only say that i really want to understand how to use and handle all this new impressions and tasks and hopefully be ready to improve my skills and knowledge.Β 

Reflecting our course on monday, i have to admit that i didnt understand much of what was going on, but I enjoyed the hangout with Nancy and Alan and Im very excited about what they will let us experience and learn, and how we all will make use of this kind of communication, so we can work together on our projects and goals.

I dont think that i can name a special quality regarding my contribution, but i think this will all show up in the next weeks.

For now, i will give my best to support my group and i hope, that together we can achieve what we want to ,and be there as a team but also as individuals who can enrich the group.

+

Katinka

Tagged with: ,
Posted in Community, Group 4
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: +
One comment on “FusionOfMinds
  1. Karolina says:

Well, to be honest, I must say that I feel exactly the same about all this stuff connected to the onilne communication and I hope that we will figure it out πŸ™‚ what is also a good example of helping each other, because there’s no better way than asking our new ‘classmates’ how does it work and how to use it.

I also think that being confused at this point is nothing weird and keep calm-finally we’ll get the system.

For me finding my own contribution to the project was kind of a ‘problem’, but at the end, taking part in it, doing the research, and gainig knowledge itself is already a contribiution.

Wish you all the best with you group project πŸ™‚

Group 4 Blogs
  1. + i-yu-me.tumblr.com
  2. de Lang's Design wtdelang.tumblr.com
  3. J's Blog j-p-s-blog.tumblr.com
  4. Lina's Project Community Blog blog-lina-things.tumblr.com
  5. Mairya's intercultural puzzle mairya.tumblr.com
  6. Meliga's Community juliameliga.tumblr.com
  7. Philipp is using tumblr now. So innovative tumbulr-rasa.tumblr.com

Final Video

Conversations
  • Nancy White { I appreciate that you included client liaison - I think this is often forgotten. Good catch. What advice would you give next year's students please?... } – Dec 18, 5:53 AM
  • Nancy White { Fun visuals! And right to the point. I think you are practicing your design principles! πŸ™‚ Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } – Dec 18, 5:52 AM
  • Nancy White { I loved this piece of advice "Nobody will spoon-feed you the content of the course, you have to make your own experiences but you get... } – Dec 18, 5:51 AM
  • Nancy White { I love that you used your own photo! But more important, I appreciate the clarity of your description of what you have learned. WONDERFUL! Thanks... } – Dec 18, 5:49 AM
  • Nancy White { OK, your tips are the most practical ones I've read so far. WONDERFUL. Thanks, Fer. Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } – Dec 18, 5:46 AM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/1403 of Community Posts

Read more