NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2013) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

All about the Team

Team work has started since the beginning of the human race. For one the first members of the human kind had to hunt in a team in order to provide food. Also the whole evolution theory is based on the concept that the male and the female join in a “team ” so they can carry on the human race forward.

I think our group is generally going well. We have some god ideas and some very good discussions. I think at the beginning we were kind of slow, but now we got on track and we are catching up. We started to worked better as a group in a way of dividing tasks more efficiently and so we get more work done.

I think the impact of our size group is that there are too many different opinions and is very hard to get down to one actual conclusion or decision involved in the solving of a problem. The culture differences in our group by my opinion are no problem at all. If anything, they are beneficial to our brainstorming as different cultures give a very wide range of different ideas.

In the following weeks I will try to help improve the organisation in our group and also try to be more involved in the evaluating of the task and the idea developing. I hope this will impact my group in a way of improving its work quantity and getting better results.

Posted in Community, Group 2
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: Martin's Creativity Blog
2 comments on “All about the Team
  1. Felix says:

Hey, I like that you point out that different cultures in our group give differnet views on ideas. Also i think that the main problem in our group is the divide of tasks.

Greets FElix

2. Meggie says:

Yes! You can pinpoint what is not working for you, too many opinions. You way forward, improve organisation and try to move ideas forward is quite general. Try to think what you can really contribute to a way of decision making that is fast but still democratic.

Group 2 Blogs
  1. Anna's page redbullmafia.tumblr.com
  2. Felix's Creative Blog felixsw.tumblr.com
  3. Ghazaleh's big thoughts ilovegreendesign.tumblr.com
  4. Gio's Amazing Place giovannicorpaccioli.tumblr.com
  5. Martin's Creativity Blog mdimitrov00.tumblr.com
  6. Patryk Batistelli patrykbatistelli.blogspot.com
  7. Thoughts by Julian julehmann.tumblr.com
  8. Vinicius' First Tumblr viniciusprojectcommunity.tumblr.com

Final Video

Conversations
  • Nancy White { I appreciate that you included client liaison - I think this is often forgotten. Good catch. What advice would you give next year's students please?... } – Dec 18, 5:53 AM
  • Nancy White { Fun visuals! And right to the point. I think you are practicing your design principles! πŸ™‚ Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } – Dec 18, 5:52 AM
  • Nancy White { I loved this piece of advice "Nobody will spoon-feed you the content of the course, you have to make your own experiences but you get... } – Dec 18, 5:51 AM
  • Nancy White { I love that you used your own photo! But more important, I appreciate the clarity of your description of what you have learned. WONDERFUL! Thanks... } – Dec 18, 5:49 AM
  • Nancy White { OK, your tips are the most practical ones I've read so far. WONDERFUL. Thanks, Fer. Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } – Dec 18, 5:46 AM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/1403 of Community Posts

Read more