NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2013) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

Ultimate sharing expirience

Since the development of the Internet sharing has become a bigger and bigger benefit for the society that know where and for what to look. To me personally sharing is more to do with share your ideas and beliefs with others through some kind of art on every social network in order to inspire others and to be inspired by others. However to me personally “digital identity” is not the best way to identify someone,because I am more fond to the personal contact. I think that when you share your ideas with others over the internet sometimes they might not entirely accept them or understand them not they way you wanted to, because sometimes the best way is not to write it or play it but to “show” it.

I am not sure what exactly do you mean by a “tool” but, for me a “sharing tool” is something like tumblr or SoundCloud, a Newspapers article, magazine article, YouTube or anything that has some sort of art or information in it. It can be appealing to me as I can get inspired of it and be able to help my group the best.

When people find something interesting they get in touch with each other on Skype or Google Hangouts or on Facebook, where they can, by my opinion, quickly, clearly and easily share their ideas and views among their peers.

I am willing to teach anybody,anything that they think I know well enough to teach.

I am not really familiar with the other groups NGO’s ” unmet needs”, so my expertise could be of use of them when I get to know their projects better.

Posted in Community, Group 2
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: Martin's Creativity Blog
2 comments on “Ultimate sharing expirience
  1. Martin says:

I see it as a good improvement Maggie, because it is all kind of new since I am not very good at this type technological stuff. I am no very used to do work like this,however I think I am a quick learner so I believe it won’t be problem for me .

2. Meggie says:

Hey Martin. Indeed sharing ideas and beliefs is a core part of what we use these tools for in general. In a project you have to go a step further than simply sharing, you have to divide tasks, communicate about progress and actually get some work done. How do you see the use of these tools in going that step further and achieving practival results?

Group 2 Blogs
  1. Anna's page redbullmafia.tumblr.com
  2. Felix's Creative Blog felixsw.tumblr.com
  3. Ghazaleh's big thoughts ilovegreendesign.tumblr.com
  4. Gio's Amazing Place giovannicorpaccioli.tumblr.com
  5. Martin's Creativity Blog mdimitrov00.tumblr.com
  6. Patryk Batistelli patrykbatistelli.blogspot.com
  7. Thoughts by Julian julehmann.tumblr.com
  8. Vinicius' First Tumblr viniciusprojectcommunity.tumblr.com

Final Video

Conversations
  • Nancy White { I appreciate that you included client liaison - I think this is often forgotten. Good catch. What advice would you give next year's students please?... } – Dec 18, 5:53 AM
  • Nancy White { Fun visuals! And right to the point. I think you are practicing your design principles! 🙂 Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } – Dec 18, 5:52 AM
  • Nancy White { I loved this piece of advice "Nobody will spoon-feed you the content of the course, you have to make your own experiences but you get... } – Dec 18, 5:51 AM
  • Nancy White { I love that you used your own photo! But more important, I appreciate the clarity of your description of what you have learned. WONDERFUL! Thanks... } – Dec 18, 5:49 AM
  • Nancy White { OK, your tips are the most practical ones I've read so far. WONDERFUL. Thanks, Fer. Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } – Dec 18, 5:46 AM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/1403 of Community Posts

Read more