NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2013) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

Oh my God!!! We are almost done!  I believe that each week’s theme was assistance to us to…

Oh my God!!! We are almost done! 

I believe that each week’s theme was assistance to us to reach our goal. The main topics, which we were focusing on this work were:

Me-We-Network, Crowdsourcing, Crowdfunding, Marketing

Our task was to introduse a platform to Solidaridad our NGO. We ve been working on different subjects, exploring new webs. And now we understand how NGOs actually works and what are their needs. So, we recommend to Solidatidad a personal profile on new platform of internal communications because they can exchange their documents by using Dropbox, also they have a personal inbox you could send emails everytime, everybody will have their own profile with own blog, which they can change. Moreover, Solidaridad should use a group space based on this platform, because it could help team memmbers to organize their work or faster communicating with each other.

Also crowdfunding is a very usefull for Solidaridad. As I wrote in a privious post, there are 4 types of crowfunding: Equity (people gives money, so in reward they becom a part of company), Donation (charities),Lending (crowdfunded lending facilitates projects, individuals or businesses to seek loans from the crowd, with members of the crowd taking small chunks of the overall loan) and Reward (contribute to projects and receive non-financial rewards). So, I think, that 2 types, which Solidaridad can use are Donation and Lending. In Equity and Reward Solidaridad nor interested because they cant give anything back.

We are almost finished

We need to work really hard now

xoxo

Tagged with: ,
Posted in Community, Group 1
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: Antonina Khariton Design Project
One comment on “Oh my God!!! We are almost done!  I believe that each week’s theme was assistance to us to…
  1. Dilay says:

hey Tosha,
    as I can see you are very well informed about crowdfunding.
    How do you think crowdfunding could be useful for our NGO ? Could you give an example ?

Group 1 Blogs
  1. Anne's Words anneleiverd.tumblr.com
  2. Antonina Khariton Design Project antoninakhariton.tumblr.com
  3. Aureole dilays-aureole.tumblr.com
  4. Jianyi Wang :) jianyiwang.tumblr.com
  5. JoyJoking originaljojo.tumblr.com
  6. Miri's Desk miriamheberle.tumblr.com
  7. NoBeardMarcelo nobeardmarcelo.tumblr.com

Final Video

Conversations
  • Nancy White { I appreciate that you included client liaison - I think this is often forgotten. Good catch. What advice would you give next year's students please?... } – Dec 18, 5:53 AM
  • Nancy White { Fun visuals! And right to the point. I think you are practicing your design principles! 🙂 Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } – Dec 18, 5:52 AM
  • Nancy White { I loved this piece of advice "Nobody will spoon-feed you the content of the course, you have to make your own experiences but you get... } – Dec 18, 5:51 AM
  • Nancy White { I love that you used your own photo! But more important, I appreciate the clarity of your description of what you have learned. WONDERFUL! Thanks... } – Dec 18, 5:49 AM
  • Nancy White { OK, your tips are the most practical ones I've read so far. WONDERFUL. Thanks, Fer. Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } – Dec 18, 5:46 AM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/1403 of Community Posts

Read more