NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2013) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

Group #1

Its been 5 weeks since the group 1 was collected. We have chosen randomly each other from the viewpoint that we are from different countries and have not worked together during first 4 days. It is a big challenge for me to work in a team, where nobody speaks my language. so, it helps me to improve my english. Actually, our group goes fine and gets better every our meeting.

When you work on a project it is really important to give each member of a group their specific roles. Also group members could be devided on a smaller groups, like 2 people do the same work together, just not to waste time. I think this factors will provide a better outcome in the end.

Big groups are usually consists of 6+. People should devided on a smaller parts, depending on their skills. Each person should have a work to do. At the end of deadline, which group will establish, every group member will share information which they found.

The small groups are consists of 2-5 people. It is better to work in such a small groups because its easier reflect their ideas.

What about the Culture? We never had any problem with that, we like to discuss in breaktime our differences. For example, yestarday we were talk abou food in different countries. We talk on universal language, which everybody knows.

I think that we havent got big problems in our group, all of us are motivated because, everybody want a good mark. Maybe we have to write a plan in the beggining of our meeting. But we already start improve that on the meeting on Wednesday.

xoxo

Tagged with: ,
Posted in Community, Group 1
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: Antonina Khariton Design Project
2 comments on “Group #1
  1. Jianyi Wang says:

I also agree with your opinion, even though we came from different countries, we all speak English and that is also improving my English!

2. Marcelo says:

Cool antonina, I agree, our group needs a plan on the beginning ’cause we are a bit slow at first but aside from that we are pretty good together

GOGO group1

Group 1 Blogs
  1. Anne's Words anneleiverd.tumblr.com
  2. Antonina Khariton Design Project antoninakhariton.tumblr.com
  3. Aureole dilays-aureole.tumblr.com
  4. Jianyi Wang :) jianyiwang.tumblr.com
  5. JoyJoking originaljojo.tumblr.com
  6. Miri's Desk miriamheberle.tumblr.com
  7. NoBeardMarcelo nobeardmarcelo.tumblr.com

Final Video

Conversations
  • Nancy White { I appreciate that you included client liaison - I think this is often forgotten. Good catch. What advice would you give next year's students please?... } – Dec 18, 5:53 AM
  • Nancy White { Fun visuals! And right to the point. I think you are practicing your design principles! 🙂 Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } – Dec 18, 5:52 AM
  • Nancy White { I loved this piece of advice "Nobody will spoon-feed you the content of the course, you have to make your own experiences but you get... } – Dec 18, 5:51 AM
  • Nancy White { I love that you used your own photo! But more important, I appreciate the clarity of your description of what you have learned. WONDERFUL! Thanks... } – Dec 18, 5:49 AM
  • Nancy White { OK, your tips are the most practical ones I've read so far. WONDERFUL. Thanks, Fer. Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } – Dec 18, 5:46 AM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/1403 of Community Posts

Read more