NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2013) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

To begin with, I think that this course is a good way to learn how to work in a team, how to…

To begin with, I think that this course is a good way to learn how to work in a team, how to organize your project and team project.

community project is a term applied to any community-based project. This covers a wide variety of different areas within a group of networking entities.

According to Dennis D. McDonald (2008), community has a more complex and subtle meaning that refers not only to group members, who are sharing a common goal but also to their internalization of the community’s goals at a more fundamental level than just a simple agreement or disagreement. 

Сommunity project is an integral concept that shows not only how people work together as a team, but as a project organized, how relationship between group members influence on the project, and how the work is actually performed. The success of the work is to ensure that all people in the group were involved in its creation.

Motivation playes an important role in comminity project. People should feel pashionate to the project because, that the more committed one is to a project’s success, the more likely the project will be a success. (Filev, 2009) From the very beginning it is necessary to determine which advantages and disadvantages people have. Also people should define which roles they play in their community (Team leader, coordinator, designer, creator and others). Maximum productivity of the team will lead to successful implementation of any job for any period of time. All project participants need to understand the what exactly they do which will help communities understand the role of project.image

After that, we have to write a plan of our work. What are we going to do first, second and third. We have to do a lot of research about the subject.

And of course we will use social networks, this is a simple way to communicate with eachother. It is very good to share your ideas with your group members when they are far away from you and of course, when they read it, they will better understand what you are exactly mean. There are a lot of different usefull websites, which can help you to communicate faster with eachother, like meetingwords or google+

Also I think that this blogs will be really usefull to understand your groupmates better and faster.

Tagged with: , , , , , , , ,
Posted in Community, Group 1
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: Antonina Khariton Design Project
One comment on “To begin with, I think that this course is a good way to learn how to work in a team, how to…
  1. Nancy White says:

I deeply appreciated that you noticed that the word “community” has many meanings and subtleties. I hope we all dig into this a bit more in the coming weeks.

Do you have links to the references you mentioned? I’d be interested in seeing them! Thanks!

Nancy

Group 1 Blogs
  1. Anne's Words anneleiverd.tumblr.com
  2. Antonina Khariton Design Project antoninakhariton.tumblr.com
  3. Aureole dilays-aureole.tumblr.com
  4. Jianyi Wang :) jianyiwang.tumblr.com
  5. JoyJoking originaljojo.tumblr.com
  6. Miri's Desk miriamheberle.tumblr.com
  7. NoBeardMarcelo nobeardmarcelo.tumblr.com

Final Video

Conversations
  • Nancy White { I appreciate that you included client liaison - I think this is often forgotten. Good catch. What advice would you give next year's students please?... } – Dec 18, 5:53 AM
  • Nancy White { Fun visuals! And right to the point. I think you are practicing your design principles! 🙂 Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } – Dec 18, 5:52 AM
  • Nancy White { I loved this piece of advice "Nobody will spoon-feed you the content of the course, you have to make your own experiences but you get... } – Dec 18, 5:51 AM
  • Nancy White { I love that you used your own photo! But more important, I appreciate the clarity of your description of what you have learned. WONDERFUL! Thanks... } – Dec 18, 5:49 AM
  • Nancy White { OK, your tips are the most practical ones I've read so far. WONDERFUL. Thanks, Fer. Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } – Dec 18, 5:46 AM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/1403 of Community Posts

Read more