NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2013) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

The flu finally got me. As usual one of the last and having the…

The flu finally got me. As usual one of the last and having the worst of it during the weekend. But, i’ve done all the work for tomorrow, all I can remember that is. I’ll just drug up tomorrow and be there. Speaking of the flu. I’m pretty sure I caught it during a good, albeit smoky, meeting with projcomm 7 last wednesday when the university was shut down to sympathise with the US citizens. During this meeting I sensed another virus catching on: they are actually getting it. Good insights, good sharing, yay! The next day I sensed The same in group 6, although they were still having some attendance issues. If this virus continues, i’ll be a very happy tutor at the end. If I survive this week.

Tagged with: ,
Posted in Community, Faculty
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: mohandis Thissen
3 comments on “The flu finally got me. As usual one of the last and having the…
  1. Maarten Thissen says:

And again I miss the ‘like’ button

2. Meggie says:

Awww, arme Maarten. Hang in there and if you can’t make it tomorrow, just let us know, I am sure we’ll be able to manage things.

Faculty Blogs
  1. CogDogging It (Alan Levine ProjComm 2013) cogdog.tumblr.com
  2. Janneke Sluijs jannekesluijs.tumblr.com
  3. Laura Stevens Blog project communities buildingpassion.tumblr.com
  4. Meggie's Project Communities Blog openinnovatorhhs.tumblr.com
  5. mohandis Thissen yannomanno.tumblr.com
  6. Nancy's Project Community Reflection nancyprojcomm.tumblr.com
  7. Project Community Rituals shahabchi.tumblr.com
Videos
Conversations
  • Nancy White { I appreciate that you included client liaison - I think this is often forgotten. Good catch. What advice would you give next year's students please?... } – Dec 18, 5:53 AM
  • Nancy White { Fun visuals! And right to the point. I think you are practicing your design principles! 🙂 Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } – Dec 18, 5:52 AM
  • Nancy White { I loved this piece of advice "Nobody will spoon-feed you the content of the course, you have to make your own experiences but you get... } – Dec 18, 5:51 AM
  • Nancy White { I love that you used your own photo! But more important, I appreciate the clarity of your description of what you have learned. WONDERFUL! Thanks... } – Dec 18, 5:49 AM
  • Nancy White { OK, your tips are the most practical ones I've read so far. WONDERFUL. Thanks, Fer. Thanks for being part of Project Community Nancy } – Dec 18, 5:46 AM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/1403 of Community Posts

Read more